The aim of the “Transferring V4 expertise in knowledge/technology transfer” project is to promote the culture of enterprise-research infrastructure cooperation in Armenia and Georgia, based on the successful experience of the Visegrad partner countries.
Within the framework of the project it is envisaged:
- raise awareness of SMEs and research institutes in Armenia and Georgia on the benefits of joint research activities;
- enhance the knowledge and skills of the staff responsible for knowledge and technology transfer in the target countries of the Eastern Partnership;
- develop a concept of cooperation between SMEs and research infrastructures in the target countries of the Eastern Partnership.
The main activities of the project are:
- Project launch events in Yerevan
- Project launch events in Tbilisi
- Workshops on Knowledge and Technology Transfer in Yerevan
- Workshops on Knowledge and Technology Transfer in Tbilisi
- Contest for the best cooperation plan/vision with RI/Academia
- Development of Knowledge/Technology transfer strategies of CANDLE SRI and TSU
- Summary report on the current status of SMEs-RI/Academia cooperation in Armenia and Georgia
- Project output dissemination events in Yerevan
- Project output dissemination events in Tbilisi